I *Heart* Kaya *heart* snail mail *heart* Miss Liew

Monday, 24 November 2008


Nothing beats receiving a package from home.

Thank you Ms Liew for your awesomeness! I love receiving deliveries ESP one with a bottle of Ya Kun Kaya in it!! Hoots! Been craving for Kaya since I finished my bottle I got from Singapore Day '08. Could have dropped by the asian grocery store to get it but somehow I nv did. haha.

And believe it or not Ya Kun's kaya roti is #5 on my to-eat list! Thank goodness it arrived before I head home. Kudos for the Mee Goreng and Ba Kut Teh Spice Pack too. All Sg style. Haha. Bound to cure any homesickness next year. (Don't think I'll be cooking for what's left of my week in Melb...i've alr boxed up my pots and pans.) Thanks very much! Extra Timtams for you! tsahaha.


How did I know it's from you? Well, noone else besides you live in Woodlands. And I've got to know your address before I cld send you ur bday present right? Tsaha!



Ta-da! Yayness in a box. The Indomee arrived more than a bit crumbled though...rough handling by Australian post? Shrugs. Still edible tho. haha.



So many stickers. AQIS (Australian Quarantine and Inspection Service) actually opened the package before I did...=( Thank goodness they didn't find anything "quarantinable". Lols, Ms Liew you're so blur! Forgotten to write your name and the country intended! haha...for all you know it might be sent to Seychelles. (Seychelles has a state or some place called Victoria too...who knows whether it has Swanston Street there too!).

Satisfied tummy. Filled with kaya and love. =D


8:54 pm










LXJ.
23
Melbourne, Australia
Singaporean