Procrastination at work

Tuesday, 5 August 2008

Carine's change of layout made me want to change mine too and since I was bored, I did. Besides, with my failing eyesight, the font on my previous layout was starting to become illegible. The bg pic is so nice...so vintage looking. The creator of the blogskin explained that this pic was actually taken in sg! of the shophouses in Bugis area. How cool is that?! One look at it simply reminds me of the good food along Bugis...Ma La Huo Guo, steamboat, duck rice, kuey chap, Ji De Chi desserts...etc. Oops, salivating. Missing home alr!!

I'm feeling so omigosh lazy this few days. Procrastination has clamped me between its deadly jaws. And I'm not making any efforts to struggle free.

I suddenly recall this little something I read somewhere on procrastination. Was it from my sch mag Farrago? Can't rmb. But anyways, I found it so hilarious I think I'll rmb it for life. So here it is:

Procrastination is just like masturbation. It feels good at first but at the end you'll realise you're just screwing yourself.

Alrights.

I SHALL START WORKING.


11:31 pm










LXJ.
23
Melbourne, Australia
Singaporean