Turn back time

Sunday, 6 April 2008

Ten minutes ago, it's the end of daylight saving period for 07/08.

Although I don't really understand what daylight saving is all about, but I think the idea of "turning back time" is pretty interesting. More than once in the two decades of my existence I've thought about what I would do if I could turn back time.

Lols. Wow. I just did! I didn't do anything special tho. I smiled a little as I watched the clock on my comp minus an hour. An extra hour to the end of my day! Cool. Now what shall I do...?

Okays, I'm just being random and ignorant. But well, as they say, "Ignorance is Bliss". I shall allow myself a short while of indulgence in a form of bliss that has no apparent source and which I haven't felt for a long time since I grew out of the "child" stage. Whenever that was. Lols.

Hmm...time machine...


2:09 am










LXJ.
23
Melbourne, Australia
Singaporean