Yesterday was dad's birthday. My family's going to The Line to celebrate tonight. My bro just IMed me to 炫耀. I know he just did it for fun. But it somehow made me miss home like crazy out of a sudden.
I miss having dinner with friends and family.Even if it's not at The Line. Even it's just some lousy kopitiam. Even if it's just plain porridge.
I'm so sick of eating alone. Sick of eating my tasteless self cooked dinners. Sick of eating in front of the comp. Sick of telling myself this is for the better. Sick of telling myself I don't miss home. Sick of being so independent. As much as I like my life now I hate it.
And I'm finally crying.
.
.
.
..
.
.
.
.
..
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"I'm going to be okay."
8:01 pm