Been busy meeting up with people these days. Friends (from pri sch onwards), colleagues, relatives. SO BUSY! wahaha. See? I'm so popular!
yea right.
But still, I'm real glad and very touched that all my friends took the trouble to plan gatherings for me, despite the fact that it is truly hard to try to get everyone to meet nowadays...even if it's for just a couple of hours. I'm very grateful too. Sure feels good to know I've got so many friends who actually treasure the friendship shared with a weirdo like me. Arigato.
And when I meet up with my relatives, well, all I can say is that they are all pretty worried about my well-being there. They asked lots of questions regarding my housing, how I'm going to have my meals, whether I'm going to eat well there, the weather, the stuff I should/should not bring there. AND SO ON. haha. They're so funny. Although we hardly meet more than 10 times a year, they really care.
I'm missing ya'll already.
Well, I'm glad there're still MSN and Skype to count on if I get sick of meeting new people and gotta look at some familiar faces. So people, please go get a webcam alright? If you guys decide to be nice and feel like mailing a package or whatever over (which will be very nice), please do watch this space for I'll be posting my Aus address and contact number once I get these things settled in Melb.
Alright then, so much for now.
A little song for you guys:
When the days all seem the same Don't feel the cold or wind or rain Everything will be okay We will meet again one day I will shine on, for everyone