Fly, fly away

Wednesday, 2 January 2008

In another 12 hours I'll be on the plane on my way to Taipei for vacation! Woohoo~ I'm starting to feel the adrenaline rush now that I think about how i'll be shopping shopping and shopping non-stop over there!! YAYS!! I'm finally going to Taiwan! =D

Manx...been eating so much these few days with so much festive celebration going on. Horrors. Not forgetting the gigantua amount of taiwan street snacks I'm gonna wolf down in taipei...argh!! I'm so gonna turn into a FAT PIG when I return next monday. Gross!!

I've got so much to do when I come back. Clean out my room, WORKOUT, START packing the things I'm bringing over to aus, think of what stuff I'm lacking and then buy them, read up more about living in Aus, MEET UP WITH FRIENDS, go for pre-departure briefing, hopefully study a bit of science, leave instructions for my family members on how to not let my darling pet cat starve, die and rot.

I'm be a busy girl.

But for now, Taipei, here I come!


3:57 am










LXJ.
23
Melbourne, Australia
Singaporean