Went for class outing today. FINALLY, I'm able to make it. =)
It felt so good to see everyone after so long. How long has it been exactly, I can't remember. 8 months? More than that. Aiyah, whatever. Just long enough for even someone like me to start missing them. ha.
I'm glad nobody has changed much. Everyone is still their cranky old self...which makes it so fun to hang out. Like Zhizhong's spastic actions, Huikiang's corny facial expressions, Jorene's animated speech and Willy's funny comments. All of these I'll definitely miss while I'm down south.
If only my brain could be like a video recorder. I'll record every single moment of joy, every detail, every emotion, every conversation and replay it over and over and over again in my mind. It's sad to know that I will sooner or later lose memory of times like this, no matter how much I'd like to cherish them.
Humans are born sadists. We'll be able to recall bad times vividly ten years down the road but unable to hold memory of good times for even ten days. What sad creatures we are.
2:06 am