My blood's boiling

Friday, 21 December 2007

Was out when fever hit me last night. Felt like shit so headed for home without watching movie with my pals (again). While waiting for the bus (possibly the worst 20 min of my life), I had such an urge to just give my mum a ring cosd I'm sure I'll be home in a jiffy. Then I thought of how it was gon' be like in Melb. So I decided to wait, and wait. And wait. (It's a PUBLIC HOLIDAY for god's sake, can't they just up the frequency of express buses??!)

And got home with 40 degrees fever. Yays.





THIS SUCKS!
Why must I always fall ill when all my friends finally have time to meet up?! It's really not like I've got a fucking lot of time left to meet up with my pals! ARGHX!!!


5:04 pm










LXJ.
23
Melbourne, Australia
Singaporean