Lost track

Tuesday, 4 September 2007

I realise once you start working, you don't really keep track of time anymore.

Unlike the schooling days where there are holidays and exams to frequently remind you of which month you're at, working days are just categorized into off-duty days and on-duty days throughout the year. There are neither much to look forward to nor any deadlines to meet. Hence it doesn't really matter which part of the year it is anymore. It's all the same anyway.

3 more months and I would have worked a full year by then. ONE YEAR. I don't know if I should be amazed by my ability to survive a full year of odd-jobs or should I be totally disgusted at how "meaningfully" I've spent 365 days of my life.

OMG!

========================================================================================

I used to think being a vet and having your own clinic with at MOST 4 colleagues will result in a friendly working environment with ZERO politics.

To my HORROR,

I AM WRONG!


3:39 pm










LXJ.
23
Melbourne, Australia
Singaporean