Haha...I've changed my blogskin (yet again). I think the previous skin just didn't motivate me enough to blog constantly. So I hope this helps. haha. Looks good enough to eat anyway. I was sure feeling hungry while choosing the blogskin. And Macarons are like "up there" on the good food list. So yup, ended up with this energizing and mood-lightening blogskin. Yes, I guess I need that.
I've just checked out Ms Ng's baby blog (finally) and I realised she has given birth to two beautiful babies! I think it's really cool to have a twin...be it identical or fratenal. Cos' you'll always know that there's at least someone in the world who's gg through the same stage of life as you. Hmm..we should have a class outing soon to pay Ms Ng a visit or perhaps get something as a class (or a clique? it's gonna be pretty hard to get the whole class now) for her children...
Just a "really gentle" reminder for those out there keeping pets:
Pets ARE responsibilities. Their LIVES are in YOUR HANDS. So please, take CARE of them. Do not wait till there are communities of maggots feeding away in your dog's ear, then decide that you should make a trip down to the vet's. And NO, MAGGOTS DO NOT MULTIPLY THAT QUICKLY and the condition didn't JUST last for two days.
Seriously, THINK before you buy a pet. If not, f*ck off.off-day tmr. Whee~
2:55 am