Though I'm working only four days per week now, I'm feelin exhausted like never before. Not the "I'm so damn bored till I can't do anything else" kind of exhaustion but the real collaspe-on-the-bed-and-fall-asleep kind of exhaustion. The job's great in the sense that there's just so much to learn, so much to see, so much to experience (and so much to earn as well). However, despite all my love for animals, I still suck at handling them. I guess it's a skill that can only be acquired as time passes and with lots of training. Got more disappointed with myself with every silly mistake I made. I guess this disappointment is really starting to sink in. Every mistake seemed to highlight the doubt in that far corner of my mind that I can actually work with animals for the rest of my life. Alright, I know I'm not supposed to think like this, getting discouraged at this point of time where everything's just too late is a plain waste of time.
Arghx. I need Kbox.
And I need to get better at this.
Okays, doubts aside. Time for stuff to be happy about. I bought a new phone!! It's the new sony ericsson K810i. I'm not saying this to "hao-lian" (or maybe I am....) but the camara's d-d-d-damn cool. I miss the walkman function in my previous phone tho. The plus side of having a job (probably the one and only plus): You get to buy whatever you want. Come to think of it, I've been working for almost half a year now. Oh manx...WHEN IS IT GONNA MY TURN TO GO BACK TO SCHOOL?! Everyone's starting school 'cept me. arghx.
Summer's here! (summer in Singapore just means tt the weather is blistering hot instead of just plain hot) Time to get more sun into my skin! Beach outing, anyone?
--
XJ's brain has been forced to shut down due to error#1234-extremeexhaustion.
Please check back in some other time.
3:33 am