Forever straight

Sunday, 27 May 2007

10 reaasons why I WILL NOT turn lesbian when I return from Aus:

#1: I hate them. They disgust me.

#2: All my crushes I've had so far are 100% males.

#3: I melt when I hear Taylor Hanson sing "Never Let Go" and "Georgia" and all other Hanson love songs. Oh, and not forgetting Rooster's lead singer in the song "deep and meaningless" too. Their voices are just WAY sexy.

#4: David Beckham was going to be my husband till he got married.

#5: I think Jude Law, Johnny Depp, George Clooney and so so many other Hollywood male actors are totally HOT.

#6: I wear skirts and dresses. Yes, I enjoy being a girl and I'm PROUD of it. So this eliminates the chances of me turning Butch.

#7: I am not desperate for companianship. Never liked too much of it anyway.

#8: I'm a perfectionist. In my ideal world, it' not okay to have a girlfriend. My morals tell me it's not right.

#9: I'm still waiting for Mr Right. Mister. Not Miss.

#10: I've just sweared to remain straight forever. I'll get struck by lightning or even worse, get brutally murdured by my sister, should I break my promise.

There you go.
I'm serious, KILL me should I EVER turn lesbian.


11:21 pm










LXJ.
23
Melbourne, Australia
Singaporean