Too much time in my hands.

Tuesday, 17 April 2007

Found these pics in some ulu folder while I was trying to make space for more pictures to be saved in my file. These were taken quite some time ago. When I haven't got a job and was still happily enjoying my post A level vacation.It was the day before Grad Night if I'm not wrong. Carine came over to my hse as we wanted to TRY giving our nails a pretty coat of paint/nail polish before gg for grad night. I repeat: TRY. But of course, with our extremely lousy DIY-manicure skills, we ultimately failed. And we ended up playing with our fingers instead.

Here's what happened:



Index:Sun
Middle:Heart
Fourth:Benzene Ring
Pinky:I forgot what-the-heck that was supposed to be.



Thumb: Smiley

I remained very entertained by my five fingers for the rest of the day. There was just too much time in my hands then. Literally. Lol.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The following pics are also taken a few months before...

I'm not sure if you guys are familiar with this:


If you are, then you must remember this:


Ever queued up for these sinful creations? I did.

And after standing for Three Point Five hours looking like an idiot in the Basement of Raffles City, I managed to get these...:

Pastries of labour.


And pig out I did. =)

"Yummy!"

"Donuts. Is there anything they can't do?"
- Matt Groening
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.


9:58 pm










LXJ.
23
Melbourne, Australia
Singaporean